2018 motocross training camp June 1st, 2nd and 3rd
ALL RIDERS GET A PRIZE!!! Some will leave with new helmets, goggles, gloves, jerseys, training videos and more!!! All ages all skill sets!
the 2018 training camp/mini game event will be the Best to date!
This year we are accepting 50 riders into the 2018 Youth MX training camp. The dates are picked, and sponsors are on board! This years event will have more mini games, training, and prizes then ever before!! Don't miss out! There will be Thousands of dollars in prizes will be donated by local business's.
Pizza Athena has again offered to sponsor Pizza for all riders and volunteers! Make sure you thank them next time you order!
Day 1 and 2 (Fri-Sat)
-Bike Maintenance and Setup. Body Position, Hole shots, Starts, Cornering, Jumping, Whoops, Braking, Clutching, Racing Rules, Riding Ethics and more.
Day 3 (Sunday)
Mini Games, Target landing (like darts), Barrel racing, Motocross race, Trail ride, Awards ceremony and prizes!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
1. 10 gallons of gas for your motorcycle.
2. Food for breakfast and dinner. Lunch is on Pizza Athena
3. Protective gear Helmet, Gloves, Boots, Goggles, Chest protection and knee pads are required. If you need any gear Team VR can let you barrow some!
4. Air filter oil and any bike maintenance items!
5. If camping a tent/sleeping bag/fire wood.
6. A smile and a good attitude. Team VR is all about having a good time. Please no drama and no fighting. We are all about helping each other and supporting everyone in a positive manner. We will not allow any parents/kids cursing or yelling at each other. You will be asked to leave with no refund if this becomes an issue.
THE Ninja Facility always needs your help!
Hose, water tanks, sprinklers, fencing, diesel for the dozer, flagging, or anything productive that will help make the track a funner and safer place to ride.
Submit one form per rider, then pay HERE
Pricing check out by clicking here
$300 Full 3 day Pass